You’ll be working in the backend of our event-driven platform to solve complex problems. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an highly flexible and adaptable architecture, work closely with experts to both share and expand your knowledge and skills, and develop yourself into a true craftsman.
- Design and develop backend services, applying craftsmanship such as good Design Patterns, Testing, and considering robustness at scale
- Solve complex problems with solutions that are clear and concise
- Maintain the backend services
- Provide feedback to Product regarding new features
- Report on status of development work
- Mentor and assist others in the team
To be successful:
- You must understand and use common Design Patterns
- You must believe in quality, and implementing testing
- You must be able to quickly grasp complex details
- You must be a good communicator
- You must be open to feedback and growing
Must-Haves / Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Typescript (or comparable OOP-style language)
- Strong Object Oriented Programming knowledge
- Uses common Design Patterns
You will have stronger chances if you:
- Understand Domain Driven Design
- Event Driven Architecture
- Have handled Big Data
- Worked with streams
- Built in AWS infrastructure
- Worked with the Serverless paradigm
- Built in microservices
re:ceeve is disrupting the collections industry. We like to compare re:ceeve’s model to Tesla. If you see a Tesla on the road you’ll see 4 wheels, 4 doors and a steering wheel, but if you get in and step on the gas you know you’re driving the future. You don’t see that it is built differently but once you use it, you feel the innovation.
The re:ceeve platform does the same for collections. Key functionality our clients expect is built in, fully automated, digital, and can be completely autonomous - and it does this for early stage collections as well for the assignment and discharge of debt - all in one platform.
One platform for everything from building strategy to building the workflows, integrations and communication messages aggregates the strategy and execution functions. We minimize not only time to recover but also improve performance due to the ability to build, test and execute recursive strategies simultaneously on the platform.
You do not need an IT department to implement or update the platform and employees at our clients love the flexibility and simplicity it offers. Ultimately, you get a one-stop, future-proof solution to remedy all your needs in your collections value chain at a significantly better price point delivering almost immediate ROI.
We have recently closed our third round of venture capital and have an aggressive growth plan through 2021 and 2022. We are going after a massive market defined by outdated processes and players. Our clients come from the banking, telco, public utilities and retail segments. We are headquartered in Hamburg but are working fully remote and are looking to hire the best people for our team.
Learn more >>> About us
Get to know the team >>> inside re:ceeve